As directed by Government of West Bengal vide No HF/O/MERT/991/2M-01/17 dated 24-07-2017, the admission in 1st year MBBS Course for the session 2017-2018 in this college will be held at RG Kar Medical College, Kolkata.
The eligible students allotted to this institute are requested to visit the specific kiosk of the institute allotted by authorities in the venue at scheduled hours with all documents specified in the above-mentioned G.O. along with 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photographs.
During admission process, a student has to sign a bond (against discontinuation of course) of the value of Rs 7,44,000/- only with his/her parents/guardians as witnesses. The stamp paper necessary for the procedure will be supplied by the institution, and will be authorized by a first class magistrate later on.
The students are also requested to deposit a non-refundable sum of Rs 2, 000/- (two thousand only) being incidental expenses towards execution of the bond.
1. Admission Fees Rs.40,000/- (Rupees Forty thousand) only (NON-REFUNDABLE) to be paid by a bank draft from a nationalized bank in favour of “KPC Medical College & Hospital, Jadavpur”, payable at Kolkata.
2. Caution Money Rs.15,000/- (Rupees fifteen thousand) only (REFUNDABLE) to be paid by an A/c. Payee cheque drawn in favour of “KPC Medical College & Hospital, Jadavpur”, payable at Kolkata.
3. Tuition Fees to be paid by A/c. Payee cheque drawn in favour of “KPC Medical College & Hospital, Jadavpur”, payable at Kolkata. Tuition fees may be refunded in case a candidate gets upgraded and opts for admission to some other college within the stipulated date and time.
4. In case a candidate wishes to withdraw her/his candidature, she/he may do so latest by 4 pm on 25.08.2017. After that withdrawal will only be permitted and documents be refunded on deduction of the entire course fees as penalty, as thereafter the resigned seat cannot be added in the seat matrix for manual counseling and such seat goes wasted for the academic year 2017-18.
5. Documents to be submitted at the time of admission : Please see the notification published by Govt. of West Bengal, Department of Health & Welfare vide memo No. HF/O/MERT/991/2M-01/17 dated 24th July, 2017 as uploaded in the website(www.wbmcc.nic.in).
KPC Medical College & Hospital, Jadavpur